Monday 3 November 2014

Don't Ever Let Anyone Tell You That You Can't

People often think they know better than you in life. Sometimes they think they know you better than you know yourself - and, you know what? Sometimes - they're right!

However, in most aspects of life, the lovely thing is that you get to choose whether to allow someone else to be right about you - especially when it comes to what you can and cannot achieve. For instance, if they think they have you all figured out and you don't like how scarily right they seem, it becomes your mission to prove them WRONG.

You can do this at any time, any where. Remember, it's never too late to show someone up and come out victorious. 

And that is why, against all odds -and without the aid of sight - this year, right after my latest eye surgery, I decided to carve a pumpkin for Halloween.

Please don't tell me I can't, it only ever encourages me more... ;-)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment